Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tour to Riga





THE BLUE IS A UNIVERSITY

I KNOW WHERE THESUN IS LIVING ;D

DIE BREMER STADTMUSIKANTEN  (sehr gruselig)

SOME WILL KNOW: PK-CREW RULES    :D

LUMEMEMM... WHY SO SAD??

VIVA LA GERMANIA!!!

:D

HOUSES

BECAUSE OF THE SKY

RUSSIAN CHURCH

STATUE OF LIBERTY

EIN GILDEHAUS :D
I was in Riga with my hostsister. I conquerd another land :D    (Es werden immer mehr. Ge Melli ;D)
We went there Sundayevening by bus. Next to us slept a drunk russian men and snored and behind us a little girl puked on the end of the tour^^ What a pleasure!!!!!
We stayed the night in the "partyroom" like you can see on one of the pictures. Enelin visited the universtiy and I walked to the citycenter, bought stuff, made pictures, was frozen....
And Monday back with a bus for 4,5 hours.
Riga is a city with much beatifull houses in frenchstyle?! not sure what style^^ but a gorges one :D
No idea what more to write.
I am going to Stockhol this weekend and I am taking part in basketball matches in our schoolteam. (Fight the russians     -    was a joke, for those how don't like the humor^^).

No comments:

Post a Comment