Monday, January 2, 2012

christmas and the new years eve :D



 On christamsday we have been at first to a market buying everything for the dinner we need. Then we went to cemetery puting light on tomb.
It was a sea of lights but I wasn't able to make a good picture of this. Just imagen how it look like :D
Back home we ate dinner  and opened the presents. It was a nice peacefull christamsday.
(The one picture is turing everytime in the wrong way... please turn your had)  ;D

The dog gets also a present.
Tree with presents:D






















This was the christmasday and now I come to the new years eve.

Full with people and we all got much hugs from drunken and not drunken dudes^^

I will try to write a longer text for those who are interisted in it. Let's see how my english writing skills will work for this.
On the christmasday here I slept long. After standing up we ate just brakefast with something like buns and Nutella of course :D  Then we went to a market how I said more up. Many little houses. One with meat, one with chees stuff, on with vegetrables and many more with meat. The most people eating to christams traditional potatos, blackpudding (veri vorst/Blutwurst), other kind of meat and Sauerkraut. It is similar to german tradition and I think it is actually coming from there. Back home my hostfather started cooking we made what ever we want. When it was darker we went to cemetery and we lighted candles on the tomb of the father from my hostfather. It is also a tradition here in Estonia to do this and so it was a nice picture but as well a little bit strange. Then we went home and eat and opend presents (to all who sended me something: Thank you really much). Can you say me if my cards arrived?? I was sending them before christmas.

Now to new years eve. Essentially I do not want to go out. I wanted to stay home, eat something and what you do so, but my hostsister asked me to come with to her friends and I said yes. One this day also the first snow falled and it looked really nice outside. It was a nice evening, I do not understood all what there said, but this with the language is coming. At 12:00 we wanted to be at vabaduse väljak (a big place in Tallinn, where you can see nicly the fireworks with hundreds of other people) and so we tooked a bus. The bus was so full, that you were pressed against the people around you and you haven't been able to fall. I even wasn't able to make a picture of this, because I couldn't reach my pocket :D
It looked terrific. The fireworks and all the people. Boys came and wanted hugs from us and telled us stuff we haven't been interisted in. On the christamsmarket I bought a Estonian scraf and I like it much ;D  I met also my classmates (You all a great <3  ).
This have been my days so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment