Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have been to Otepää

Walking on sunshine...
can you finde the sun???




colerd leaves ;D  =   autum

It is me^^ 
Sunny bright day :DDD
Tschau,
it is really really autum now^^ This pictures all are from Otepää, this is a town/village in the south of Estonia. I don 't know waht I should write for you. Maybe that we have been to a newspaperoffice an a man talked about this work there, but I really haven' t managed it to undetstand more than some words. Some teachers want's m y classmates to talk in Estonia with me, but I'm not wonder woman so that I can manage it to learn a language in one month. It is raining a lot and it is so windy. I have eaten garlic pancake again^^ puur people next to me I'm so sorry.
Love Hannah



P.s. Melly, wir haben es nicht geschafft den Gutschein einzulösen^^ Weißt du was:



2 comments:

  1. =( stimmt =( .... machen wir als welcome home party^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. also das mit der ente...:(

    ReplyDelete