Wednesday, October 5, 2011

õpetaja päev

Tschau,
there is not much what I can tell you, because it happends so lot, but nothig is so that I think that you would finde it interisting. Friday to Saturday I slept on Britas House outside from Tallinn. The picturs are all from there.
that looks so romantic <3
nice Sun :D





 On Saturday I have been on the birthdayparty from Grete and it was much, much fun. Dancing and eating and so on ;D
a little bit water

hourses again.

The first picture with my and my friend.










The rest have been normal schooldays. I have been to my class and to 4. and 5. class to language. I got a mark: 5^^ (the best here is 5 and the worsest 1) in english.














Today was õpetaja päev (teachers day) and in the 4. and 5. lesson the 12. graders made lessons and we have had a boy acting our artteacher and he looks so funny.










I understand more and more from this language^^


Now some pictures if you want to watche it from this das. www.tallinnapostimees.ee
the second picture from me :DDD
























 Love Hannah   <3






No comments:

Post a Comment