Wednesday, October 26, 2011

23.10. - 25.10.11 classtrip to St.Petersburg


 Princess Anastassia
Do you belief this!! I have been to russia. Just one day, but I have been there. It was a so nice trip with nearly my whole class. We met 16:oo on the harbour (est.: sadam) and from there started the trip. The first thing was finding the kabins.

littel littel cabin

My room with Brita :D


 We strted drivin 6 p.m. and arrived 6 a.m in the morning. After having a breakfast on the ship  we goes out and in the bus. The whole trip was with the bus and it was'nt easy to make nice pictures. I tried for you.




It has not been the sunniest day, but now some pictures from this "lovely" town. (It remains me on DDR pictures ;D)
red, red, red!!!  :DDD

something looks russian.

russian ;D

they love gold.

theater or something.


hard to understand russian explanaitions. So I don't know what it is^^

My fantastic classmates.

russian chruch. I like the towers.

Schokolaaaaaaaaaaaaaade ;D

having fun fun fun fun...


subway with russian letters.
coming back. Old town from Tallinn.
It was a nice sleepless trip. If you have questions just ask. The wheater was not this nice and the houses needs mostly renovations^^
Love Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment