Friday, February 24, 2012

24.2. - national day

on the 24. Febraury 1918 was the estonian independence proclaimed. So today is the independence day and in front of nearly every house you can see the flag from Estonia. On the estonian TV all day there showing old films and right now the prime minister is giving a speech. Later will be a prom and we have to see all the dresses and tal about them. Myfrinds in school said that has to be every year. And then we can gossip around^^ 
I also not has to go to school and we have been skiing (again). I am not going to be a big fan of skkiing, but it is okay. 


And I just found this Blog. If you are interested in Estonia just give it a glance:

http://estland.blogspot.com/



And now some new pictures:
on the top of a "skyscraper" in Talinn. Me (right) and Maria (left) :D



We have to go iceskating. This are Eliise, Grete und Eliise. My nice classmates
Brita, also when you don't liek your pictures. I like it :D


This house reminded me on the film "labyrinth" with David Bowie. How knows it too? So much stairs and no banister.

I am just not writing so much because I don't want to make this blog to a virtual diary. 


And now I will show you a really good estonian singer. Her name is Mari pokinen and I was with my family to one of her concerts. She is really friendly and is having a beautiful voice.


I hope you enjoy it:



No comments:

Post a Comment