Monday, February 13, 2012

watching a marathon and beeing in Otepää

My sister and my father participated in a marathon and I was watching it the first time live. It is a interestig sound when all this skiers starting. Then I was just wating with my mother in the car for them to arriveso, that we can go to Otepää.
My sister preparing for the Marathon :D
My father ready to go


an then they left ;D

My mother :D
My father after 40 km skiing
 And then we went to Otepää, a little "city" in south Estonia. We made a stop at Peipsi lake :D
Over the lake goes a street for cars because te ice is so thick and some parts looking like a "Ice Desert". So beautiful.





Now I will put here some pictures from Otepää when I was there in autum and now for comparison:

Winter :D
in autum









Not the same perspective but the same view :D












I willl add more pictures when I want, from the frzen toilette and the well in the garden :D

No comments:

Post a Comment