Tuesday, November 8, 2011

freshmen week (Foxer week)

I my friends. It is there. Freshmen week called and one of the hardest things I have to go through since I'am in estonia. Okay. I can't find a video or something, but I tell you what I go throgh here.
On monday we come one hour earlier to school. Go into our with suits and than the 12. graders want us to go outside.
There we have to eat garlice, drink discousting stuff, run rounds, push ups and all this exercises. And we have to put real fishes to transport with the mouth to the next one:
fixed one the arm  *urgh and stinki

We haven't made it up to be friends ;D
So I don't like writing in english. I can see my mistakes but not correct them (I am to lazy) I show you pictures like evry time :D
Slave of... touch my ass!

Foxes ears and coloured faces. It looks like fun^^

We have to do what there want^^ No make-up but this nice colours.

They have had fun to do this^^

You want to use your bag?? No way, this is the bag for the week^^

STOP HEIKO!!!

They want us to drink this, but it is better to put it away *igs
More fun is comming!! Thursday up to the wood and do something. I don't know what and Friday in the town earning money by dancing :D
Love Hannah

1 comment:

  1. awsome post..every thing together looks like we are being tortured realy good!!

    ReplyDelete