Tuesday, September 27, 2011

27.9.11nothing speciall

Five days left since my last post and so I will tell you what I have done. Friday was another schoolday and I have to handle many new things. In the most lessons I sit there (understand unothing either) and learn Estonian languag. I visit 3. , 4. and 5. class when they have estonian languag lesson and don't understand it, too. But I try to translate some texts (for exampel one about "Maarias suur päev" Mariaas big day, with speaking animals). I have russian lesson, too but they learn it for 3 years now and so I'm not able to understand anything, but I learnd "lampa" for lamp. I changed from german to italia and I a, happy about this. They make all about internet called "e kool" (internet school). The teachers write the homeworks and the marks in it and you have to be registrit, but you can see all about this. That make a lot of things easier.
Stopp writing about school. This weekend I have been at the sea again and to a waterfall with my histfather and sister and the dog. Some pictures for you:
Sea piece

Ein Schwan (links ist der Kopf)

An einem Brückengeländer "Hochzeitsschlösser": Frischvermählte gehen zur Brücke schließen (die Ehe) die Schlösser und werfen den Schlüssel ins Wasser. Ist aber eher ein russischer Brauch.

keila joa (a Waterfall) :DDD
That was it, but if you have questions.. just ask!!!
Love Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Das sieht so schön aus !
    ich schreibe mal in deutsch .. für alles andere bin ich zu faul ^^ ist der kopf von dem schwan nicht rechts?? :) find ich gut, dass du jetzt auch russisch machst :D ^^ harhar ^^
    bis dann in ein paar wenigen monaten !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der hat seinen Schnabel offen und die Flügel sind so über dem Kopf^^ sieh es wie du willst :D

    ReplyDelete