Sunday, November 27, 2011

25.11 -26.11.11 theater meeting

Hello back,
I was with my theatergroup to a competition (i founded out that it is a cometition later). everyone has to make something with poems from one estonian poet ( I really don't know the name) and we tooked part.
my great group on a pussycat pictur (on girl is missing   )=   )
It was really nice!!! Have seen great stuff and make my strange stuff^^ Can you belive that i have a accent in estonian language??    :D         But it is true.
When someone knows the first time that I am from germany there starting making "hitler-jokes". It is sad that it seems to be the onlyst thing people know about us...
Now more pictures. I making art ;D




puur Grete. I made her hair.







no this are all of us in the strange train.
Not this good, but well... I made it :D
What are I am doing???

"In your face bitch!"   - I made the picture :D


Karmen :D

Grete sweety
Merjam ^-^


Maria <3
Liisbeth :D
le me    (9gag)




 My weekend :D was great.

Love Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment