Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Big final!!!

My next Post for you. At first to the last two days from the freshmen week. Some pictures and discription^^
waiting for the bus bringing us to the wood.

Go the slide down.

while this they put ketchup and salatdressing on us ;D

water + flouver = a big mass

crouwling over the ground... really funny^^
Waiting for the bus. Still clean, afterwards we puted this suits into the rubbish bin.Full with salatdressing, Ketchup, mud, egs and more. The big finifh of the Foxer week and I think it was much much fun.
The slide was.. ähm really dirty^^






























greatings from "Kukluksklan"





 This game up there was:
- first bit in a appel (swimming in water)
--> wet face
- search a "Gummibär" in the pot of flouver (with the face)
--> with mass in the face :D











Something like a list for you about questions people still ask me:

- I have a hostsister here (19) she goes to the same school and a second in Denmark, she is studing
-I have a sweet sweet dog  called "Anna"   ( I also turn my head when someone shout for her)
- My estonian encres, but it is said that you need 5 month to speak good
- I am in the "drama club" at my school (my hobby here, maybe I go to Basketball too)
- I really miss you all (Kerstin, Rike, Agi, Melly, Lorenz, John, Lisa H. , Lisa C. , Lisa W., Nikolaus, Laura, Franzi, Babsi, Johannes, Kilian, den PK und alles was dazu gehört, meine liebe Familie (Frieda meine kleine Schwester und meine tolle Mama besonders)) but I am also happy do be here and I enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!
    But I think that he first picture was the four-th morning where we had to wave to everyone who came through the gates.
    So glad that you are not sad...
    Ich mag dieses post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right^^ But I think noone will see the diffrent^^ the pictures are so similar.
    Ich mag dein deutsch <3

    ReplyDelete