Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The first snow comes :DDD and than the wheater changes again )=

One day there was a tiy bit of snow and the next day it was muder. I was so happy to see the snow falling down. It is one of the peacfull pictures you can see. And it remains on christmas.
In old town they putted up a big hugh christmastree and they build a iceskating place. Everywere christmastrees and Santa Claus and at all it is November. Last Year to christmas I have been with my father in Lisboa (Lissabon) it is a beautiful town.
My "normal" Christams day looks like this:
-waking up and opening the 24. door of my calendar
-dressing up for church (how you normally dress up^^)
-seeing the christmastale :DDD       I really like it (I played since today once Maria, once Baltasar, once I                                                               think also Joseph)   :DDD
-going home and eat a big big meal
-doimg nothing and waiting for the parents giving the okay to run to the tree and rup off the paper from the presents^^

or something like this. No I am of course to old to rup off paper... I use a scissor^^
This weekend I will have with my "drama club" a  appearance (I don't know if this is right)
we will perform in front of other people a play.
I really write nonsense.
How is your normaly christmas? What are you doing this day?
Love Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment