Sunday, September 18, 2011

Danke (aitäh)

So.. I try writing in English so that everyone how wants that is able to read it. Please, don't laugh. I'm not good in writing in english. So many people clicked my blog and I'm so happy that you all want to know what is happening to me and what I'm doing. Know im sixs days in Easti (Tallinn) and I really do like it. But I don't go to school, since I have not my permanent family for the year and so long I learn more of this language and go to the city. My arrival family is super. I have posted some pictures and now I tell you what I have done since that. I have had a little arrival camp where I learned a lot about the country and anything I need. And I have been on a great restaurant called "Kompressor" there can you eat pancakes (Pannkook). I haven't shoot the following pictures. It looks like this, but I taken them from google pictures^^
 If you want to get a table at the evening... no chance or beeing there much earlier.
 This is a "healthy" pancake with chees or fish or what else ( I love the garlic one) :D :D :D
 And this is one of the sweet ones. I've eaten one with honey and banana (mesi ja banaan).

I like this much and I like the people von YFU.. there are crazy -_-
And I was a little bit shopping today.. and surprice I... bought... how cares.... a new scirt :D
I see there are much wrong spellings an grammer. But HOW CARES!!!!!!
And there was a jung guy and a makes me some make up in my face^^ that costs if you by it 40 Euros!! crazy... and Enelin says after that "HE's a russion people" You can here that how he speaks Eesti :DDD

It is nice here
love you much



P.s. @ Melly... es tut mir so leid... ich habe versucht die Bilder größer z machen und dabei den Blog nach links verschoben, jetzt bekomme ich das nicht mehr zurück ;'( du kennst mich <3

2 comments: