Thursday, September 22, 2011

My first day at Estonian school

Today, on the 22. of September I have had my first schoolday :D I was scared of this, because they sad to us that it could happened, that the people are "cold" and not open and uninteristed. I like my class so much. They are frendly and really really nice. I go to 10. class (again :D ). There is only one 10. class in this school with 24 pupil!!! That is funny and there devided in since and language class. Before they go in the school they must change shoes and every class had there one gaderobe. It is a little bit boring to sit in the class and to understand nothing else: vaga hea (well done) = tulib; ei (no) and ja (jes and and). I understand some words morge but bot this much I want!!!
And now I tell you about a great sweet here^^ Not much to tell it tased very good: KOHUKE

Extremely Delicious Estonian Dessert. In other countries there are similar things like the Latvian Karums and the russian Sirok.
This is it!!!














I can't tell you more now or better I don't knwo about what I should tell you something. Say me what do you want to know.



In love Hannah







1 comment: